Monday 11 January 2010

So she went back home

I'm writing songs again! I think I found two people who I totally connect with, on all sorts of levels. Tuesday we went jamming at this loft full of old organs and 60s amps. We enjoyed ourselves for hours..and I really think that this could be my next band! Ofcourse I have met more wonderful people past weeks, but I had to make a decision and I think I made mine.

I will post some songs up as soon as possible.

Also my new school term starts in two weeks. I am totally prepared this time, trying to really make the best out of it. I am meeting up with old friends again and supporting my boyfriend who has an incredible photo exhibition in Groningen this weekend at Eurosonic. Here are some examples of his photography:


The Big Pink


The Veils


The Horrors


All made by Vrederick.

No comments:

Post a Comment