Tuesday 5 January 2010

Ofcourse, we all buy Cd's

and records. And we never download albums, no we do not. Because we musicians understand how hard it is, the music world of 2010.

Well to be honest I don't have enough money for anything so I am just sharing the best soundtrack of the moment by giving you this link. (yes I am not clever on these things, I just give you the link. I don't know how to give you the tracks straight away)

The soundtrack of Where the Wild things are
Karen O and the kids make me so happy. Especially the cover of Daniel Johnston's Worried shoes. I haven't seen the movie because its not released here yet..but as soon as it will, I will run to the cinema. Yes that is what I am going to do.

I love stories that show you how much we 'adults' take ourselves too seriously. I am not a grownup yet and not planning to be that for a long while.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment